TensorGrip® F50 is a high solids contact adhesive that effectively bonds a vast range of substrates while maintaining compliance with stringent California VOC requirements (SCAQMD Rule 1168). Formulated with CO-REZ Technology, which is an exceptional formulation incorporating a highly engineered resin and gas matrix. The result: Greater Coverage from Less Canister Weight.
- Aggressive – superb bonds to porous foams
- Tough, flexible adhesion to thick fabrics
- Fast dry with excellent initial bond
- Good heat resistance (up to 180°F)
- High-strength, long-term bond
- Web Spray
- 80% of final strength achieved immediately
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours
Directions for Use
- TensorGrip® F50 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field or shop applications.
- Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch) for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical.
- Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat.
- Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60º F.
- Canister system should be kept in warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or gives poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120º F.
Canister Storage/Change Over
- If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open. Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister. Close and lock the spray gun.
- To change or disconnect canister: turn canister valve to the off position, spray out remaining adhesive left in the hose, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister.
- Reconnect the spray hose to a new canister of adhesive. OR if you are NOT connecting to a new canister, connect hose to canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear which indicates that the hose and gun is clean
Chemical Technical Data
- Total Solids: 32-38%
- VOC Content: 45 g/l (Canister) and 35.9% by weight (Aerosol)
- Color: Red, Clear
- System Flammability: Flammable Adhesive, Non-Flammable Propellant (Canister) Flammable Adhesive and Propellant (Aerosol)
- Solvent System: Methyl Acetate
- Dry Time: 2-4 mins dependent on temp & humidity
- Open Time: Long
- Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture