Tensorgrip® F80 is a very aggressive, high build pressure sensitive adhesive designed to bond porous substrates while maintaining a high level of tack. Low VOC California Compliant SCAQMD 1168 Rule. Useful for bonding for Foam, Fabric, and Wood. Formulated with CO-REZ Technology, which is an exceptional formulation incorporating a highly engineered resin and gas matrix. The result: Great Coverage from Less Canister Weight
- California Compliant Low VOC SCAQMD Rule 1168
- Very Aggressive, High Tack Adhesive
- Single Sided Application
- High Build Web Spray
- HAPS Free
- High Strength, long-term bond
- 100% Adhesive Transfer to Substrate
- Fully Portable
- No ODS (ozone depleting substances
Directions for Use
- Tensorgrip® F80 is designed as a portable, self-contained spray system for field or shop applications.
- Apply adhesive to one or both surfaces to be mated, at 80% to 100% coverage. Spraying both surfaces will result in a stronger, more permanent bond.
- Allow enough time (2-4 minutes or until dry to the touch)for the adhesive to become tacky before bonding.
- Parts should be mated with as much pressure as practical. Normal coverage required with web spray pattern is approximately 80%; however, porous surfaces may need a second coat.
- Initial bond is strong enough to allow cutting or trimming immediately, although ultimate strength is achieved in 1-3 days.
- Canister system will spray adequately above 60º F.
- Canister system should be kept in a warm area. In the event that the canister gets abnormally chilled, freezes or give poor or sputtering spray, it should be warmed up before continued usage. Warming canister by immersion in warm water is recommended.
- Notice!!! Do not store at temperatures over 120º F.
Canister Storage/Change Over
- If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the canister valve in the open position.
- Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister.
- Close and lock the spray gun. To change or disconnect canister: Turn canister valve to the off position, spray out remaining adhesive from the hose, disconnect the hose and spray gun from the canister
- Reconnect the hose and spray gun to a new canister of adhesive and turn the canister valve to re-pressurize. Or if you are NOT connecting to a new canister, connect hose to canister of cleaner (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear as the indication the hose/gun is clean
Chemical Technical Data
- Typical Properties
- Total Solids 30–38%
- VOC Content 43.13 g/L (Canister) & 32.5% by weight (Aerosol)
- Color Clear or Red
- System Flammability Flammable
- Solvent System Methyl Acetate
- Dry time 2–4 mins dependent on temp & humidity
- Open time Long (1+ hours)
- Shelf Life 12 months from date of manufacture