RECacril's performance fabrics are leaders in the awning, marine, and outdoor upholstery fields. Made with an incredible tight weave and Infinity treatment for water and dirt repellency, these materials are available is a wide range of colors, tweeds and stripes to suit your unique projects. Specifically rated for outdoor use in a wide range of environments, RECacril materials are a great choice for awnings, sunshades and other outdoor structures. Easy to clean and maintain, RECacril stands the test of time.
- Roll Width: 78"
- Roll Length: 65.64 yards
- Suggested Applications: Decorative Accessories, Awnings (Multiple Styles), Sunshades, Umbrellas, Shade Sails, Canopies, Fabric Enclosures (Wall and Roof), Marine Boat Tops/Biminis
- Composition: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic Fiber
- Finish: Special “Infinity” treatment for awnings that repels water and dirt, creating an anti-stain and mold-resistant barrier, whilst allowing the canvas to breathe.
- Tensile Strength: 165/85 daN/5 cm
- Elongation at Break: 27.5/25.9%
- Tear Strength: 4.5/3 daN
- Color-Fastness to artificial weathering - Xenotest: 4-5 (Good - Excellent) Grey scale, 7-8 (Very good - Excellent) Blue scale
- Oil and Water Repellent
- Performance in Saline Environment: No blistering. No cracking. No change.
- Resistance to Chemical Agents: Window cleaning fluid - No change, Ammonia - No change, Alcohol - No change, Bleach - No change, Grease removing detergent - Slight darkening
- Antibacterial: Up to 99,99% bacteria growth reduction, No fungi growth, fungistatic fabric - Grade 0
- Safety, Health and Environment: REACH Compliant, OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Phthalate Free, Lead Free, LEED, BREEAM
- UV Protection (UPF): UV80 (Excellent protection) UV Standard 801