2tec2 Commercial Flooring combines the durability and cleanability of hard surface flooring with the acoustical benefits of soft floorings and carpets. The woven vinyl upper layer of 2tec2 Luxury flooring provides a sleek and modern look that echoes high-quality carpeting, but provides the cleanability of a hard surface flooring like vinyl, laminate or wood. Additionally, the Acoustic felt backing of 2tec2 luxury flooring dampens sound, reducing echo in large commercial spaces and offices.
2tec2's shades patterns pair solids with an organic color variation or herringbone pattern for a modern and seamless look.
Your perfect choice for: Offices, hotels, meeting rooms, showrooms, retail, healthcare & wellness centers, museums, theaters, libraries, trade fair & exhibition stands, gym facilities, etc.
- Warranty: 10 Year*
- Composition: 83% vinyl - 7% glass fibre - 10% PET
- Backing: Acoustic Felt backing with 70% recycled content
- Thickness: ISO 1765 - 5mm
- Weight: ISO 8543 - 9.93 Oz. Per Square Foot
- Roll Width: EN ISO 24341 - 79"
- Roll Length: EN ISO 24341 - 98.4 Linear Feet
- Level Of Use: 1307 ASTM D5252 - Heavy Commercial Use
- Foot Traffic Test: ASTM D6119-12 - Heavy Traffic
- Castor Chair Suitability: EN 985 - Continuous Use
- Reaction to Fire: EN 13501-1, ASTM E84 - Bfl-s1 Class 1 - A Rating
- Rolls (width - 2 m): seamless installation, no cold welding
- Square and Hexagonal tiles available for special order.
- Only 5 mm, ideal for renovation
- Design: innovative look, woven 3D structure
- Maintenance: easy to clean - vacuuming and spot cleaning with water
- Hygienic solutions: antibacterial, mould-free
- Acoustic properties: 70% walking noise reduction
- All 2tec2 floors come with comfort backing
- Longer life span than carpet and other soft floorings
- Low TCO thanks to long life span and easy cleaning without chemicals
- Can be re-installed without changing subfloor and without dust or damage
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- Acoustic felt backing: made out of 70% recycled content, 700 recycled PET bottles per 100 m2
- LEED v4
- REACH compliant
- BREEAM compliant
- Blue Angel
- Pthalate free
- A+ Gold indoor air
- 100 % recyclable
- Engineered to trap dust
*Terms and Conditions of warranty are available on request.
2tec2 - part of Le Tissage group, a family-driven Belgian business – was launched in 2005 for the project market. With the help of a highly crafted team, 2tec2 evolved into a fully integrated production facility delivering premium hybrid flooring solutions.