Pressure sensitive pre-coats are popular because of the ease of application.
Simply remove the release film and press VELCRO® brand tape in place.
Pressure sensitive pre-coats can creep under constant stress or deadload.
A general rule of thumb is the greater the tack, the faster the creep; the lower the tack, the better the load-bearing characteristics.
Pressure sensitive pre-coats should always be considered semi-permanent bonds.
|VELCRO® Brand Adhesive 72
- Medium Tack, Good Load bearing
- Water based acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive
- Full bond strength in 24 hours
- Temp range -20 to 225F
- Recommended for high temperature applications
- Superior bond strength
- Automotive, Marine, Computer, Medical
| VELCRO® Brand Adhesive 32
- Rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive
- Full bond strength in 30 hours
- Temp range -40F to 120F
- Recommended for most room temperature applications
- Trade show booth assembly
- Trade show signage and booth displays
- Store Signs
- Point of Purchase Signs and Displays